- Jabs Trading was setup in 1993 as a gifts retail, in 2004 expanded their operation to different countries in the Middle East.
- Jabs Trading core business is centered around packaging, merchandising, e-commerce, and promotional B2B services.
- Jabs Trading has a network of local offices including Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah, Cairo, Amman, and Istanbul.
- Jabs Trading has served few regional and international brands including Etihad Airlines, MTN, Dubai Duty Free, Reebok, Adidas, Emarat, Fonterra, Oreo and many more.
- For more information about Jabs Trading, please visit the website: